Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Less than 24 hours left!

     With less than 24 hours until I take off, I am starting to get overwhelmed with emotions. I keep coming up with more items that I think I need to pack, and it is really stressing me out! How do you pack for 5 months?! It's not easy!
     I decided to try the rolling method to pack my big suitcase. I think it worked pretty well, seeing as I was able to fit just about everything that I wanted to fit inside!
     When all of my packing was done, I filled one suitcase, one travelling backpack, and my school backpack. It sounds like a lot, and it probably is too much, but I did my best to eliminate things that I don't think I really need. It really is amazing how much you can fit into a suitcase.
     The thing that I am most nervous about as of right now is missing people. I have so many people who I am used to talking to and seeing on a regular basis, and it is going to be a huge adjustment not being able to see or talk to them every day. Especially my adorable dog who I can't stand being away from!
     I am fully aware that this is a once in a lifetime experience, and I am going to make the most of every minute that I am there. I will try my best to post once I land and get settled! Hasta manaña, España.